Friday, October 16, 2009

Footballllllllllll

Alright ladies the international break is over leaving us to gorge ourselves in some quality football. It's an important week this one, I've drawn Dawgsquad FC in The Perth Premiership.

+- Team W D L + Pts
1 Evenwood United 6 2 0 416 20
2 Dawgsquad FC 5 1 2 372 16
3 Average 5 1 2 371 16
4 Lawley FC 3 0 5 335 9
5 Ninja FC 3 0 5 318 9
6 Sahneh F.C 0 0 8 252 0

Dawgsquad, coached non other than Riley may prove to be a challenge but nothing my unbeaten Evenwood United can't handle. While I'm here I'd like to point out Kia's teams
fantastic record of 8 straight losses. Here's what to happen this week football wise.

  • For starters Hull city need to show us what they're made of when they take on Fulham on Monday because three of my players are Hullanders.
  • Van Persie scores a Hatrick against the mighty Birmingham. Van Persies my key striker now that Rooney's injured.
  • If it's not too much to ask I'd like Stoke City to keep a clean sheet against the out of form West Ham.
  • While I'm at it, Huddlestone and and Cahill can score Hatricks too.


That would reel in some tasty points for me but the main action is to be found at the stadium of shite where Liverpool take on scum dogs FC, AKA sunderland. Gerrard, Torres and Johnson are key to my Fantasy football team but that's irrelevant. I just want to see some crying mackams during the game. I'm hoping that game will finish 54 - 0 to Liverpool despite their shaky performances.


I leave you with a intellectual picture which accurately displays my feelings towards sunderland.

5 comments:

  1. made some big transfers for this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. shiiit shiiit shiiit
    torres gerrard both out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost 5 times because I didn't know how to play and also my starting line-up had 2 injured players. and i didnt know how to transfer. But now I do know how to play, and won the last 3 matches.

    I'm sticking with my squad for now. Just transfered cech back in for shay given. and that is all. hoping to claim fourth place if I beat henry sims team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. who says torres and gerrard are out?!

    ReplyDelete