Sunday, September 6, 2009

So here I am, taking up your valuable time. I'll get straight to the point, I want to keep posting but am under the impression no one gives a crap about my opinions, beliefs and things of that nature. Fair enough not every ones into that sort of thing but I thought it'd be nice to get some conversations and discussions going. I'll give you an example: There was one post Tonga did on drinking that sparked a large amount of discussion with people from both pro-drinking and anti-drinking arguing their point. That's the kind of thing I'd like to see happening here but I really can't be assed writing about something important to find no decent responses.
If I do get some encouraging support I may take on more hot topics and cut down on football jibber jabber.

On a brighter note I'm going have a sweep going on the world cup one all the teams have qualifed. Basically it'll be 20 dollars buys you a country and if that country wins you take the lot. More details will come later.

Also I do have a treat for you when ever I get some free time. It'll be worth the wait.

14 comments:

  1. well well, looks who comes crawling bak to blogging. thought u were addicted to facebook and ditched this blog. oh well :D

    there was a big discussion on nathans blog a few days ago! it was pretty good, it was abt nathan not getting everything he wants from his parents. he asked us the question whether parents should make every decision for us.

    ah yes i remember that, it was me, nathan, kia and anthony that were anti drinking, and the rest were for drinking. good debates!

    im interested in that world cup thing majig ur doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog was ditched because of the large amount of work that came with semester 2, now it may be back :-)

    The world cup betting will make it alot more intresting. Just think if 10 people bet, winner gets $200 it'd make for some great watching and atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what if no one picks the winning team?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Australia are looking terrible at the moment, not good with the world cup so close

    ReplyDelete
  5. easy solution for that! the country that came second, third. fourth, etc gets the money, if no other country wins world cup!

    hahaha nathan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually think england have a really good chance this time round, everyone's been raiding the EPL teams and taking their players, and with good reason. The squad looks really strong atm

    ReplyDelete
  7. England has always been a decent country, on paper. England players play great for their clubs but for England they choke, with the exception of Wayne Rooney. That's why I can't see them winning next year. Still they'll have a good run and should do me proud.

    ReplyDelete
  8. a team with David James in goals and Glen Johnson at rightback just isn't going to come anywhere close to a world-cup. if it wasn't for Capello England might not even have qualified for the WC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I'm curious, you know how the English cricket side like... aren't English (only about 3 of the players are English decent), what about there soccer team? Or do they steal from other countries in that too?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i hope you arent implying what i think you're implying about Johnson

    ReplyDelete