Sunday, August 16, 2009

Its about time.....

ITS ABOUT TIME:

For starters, it's about time I posted. Should get back into the rhythm of things this week, won't be posting as regularly as before because of me taking Tongas advice.

It's about time I started working hard. With the absense of my computer (More on that next post) I developed a strange hobby. It's called studying, apparently you do schoolwork for extended periods of time. Bored with no computer and rainy weather and Inspired by Tongas series of motivational posts I whipped out the modern history book and studied like a mother bitch. It's not terrible and I've seen a boost in my grades so I'm going to try to keep it up.

It's about time Newcastle Owned. (this may end up in an incoherent rant so watch out.) AMEOBI!!! The entire week I called him our worst player. What does he do? He scores a fucking hatrick! I'll tell you what won it for us it was these:



Golden Balls. We had at least seven 'golden balls' crossed in from the wings which were perfect in every way. Jose Enrique had a magnificent game, dominating the wing and producing what can only be described as big juicy superb balls.

This is what our balls were like last season. Shit. Now we're producing such good balls Ameobi, Newcastles worst player can score a hatrick. Tip of the hat to you boys, its the first time I've cheered so hard in a long time. I hadn't felt the joy of a three nil win, only the depression of 4-0 floggings. Just for my own sake I want to take a second out and give you the pick of the bunch.
Shola Ameobi: Had a great game, as you can guess. Scored his first hatrick ever.
Jose Enrique: Lord of the Left Wing. Worked so very hard, not only defending but spring up into attack and giving quality balls in.
Alan Smith: Tackled like we were playing sunderland. I rarely see that much commitment and it did get out of hand with the two bad tackles that nearly sent him off but hey you survived.
Collocini: Can't believe I'm praising collocini, second worst player in Newcaste. Defended reasonably well for a change.
Jonas Gutierrez: A constant thorn in readings foot. Cut inside them, got in some great positions just the final ball wasn't great.
Everyone else: Played well by all means but I can't put everyone here.


For other scores I'm sure Tongas blogs got it going on.

Back to what I was on about before:
Its About Time: My computer got here, been waiting a long time thanks to the bad fold over at Austin. So I cancelled that order, switched to PLE and got the parts within two days. It's a sexy thing, it can't fit under my desk and its single handily sending my parents to debtsville with its enormous amount of power but it's so good who could complain. The beauty of it is that I can play games now and throw in some reviews from time to time, lucky you.

Lastly, It's About Time others started blogging. It's good to see. So give it up for
Brian
Nathan
Polina
Tonga

Well enjoy your day, I'm off to watch the Mighty Glory. Posting well get more regular and better over the next weeks, I might even re read what I wrote to filter out pointless words and spelling mistakes. I was just trying to get this first one out the way today which resulted in an explosion of crap if you ask me but It's better than nothing.

5 comments:

  1. it is about time you updated your blog! i guess you got a good excuse. so you got a good computer now which is good!

    Congratulations on Newcastle win! I'm sure they will be back in the EPL soon! I'm like the only one blogging these days over the last 2 weeks! I know Nathan blogs a lot, but his been busy thats all! He'll be back!

    Chelsea were lucky to win to tell you the truth! I was watching live scores, 90th minute I was like praying to Buddha or something for Chelsea to score, and guess what, they scored!!!! it popped up GOAL! I was happy that I stood up and started dancing a bit. GGGOOOAAALLL!!!!!!

    I'm off to study now. I'll see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Jordan posted, grats on Newcastle winning in that minor league thing.

    You going to register for Cricket? turns out Richard is our "coach" again this season. :)

    word verification: cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on newcastle win jordan and getting a new PC.

    u, tonga and nathan are great bloggers. all got a different style which is good.

    i cant comment on nathans blog cos he only lets ppl with blog accounts comment on his

    ReplyDelete
  4. u spelt bryans name wrong

    ReplyDelete
  5. cathy, u mean he spelt it wong.....

    ReplyDelete