Saturday, July 11, 2009

Skimpy Bikinis make work all worth while.

So your with your in the car with your dad and this sexy babe walks past. You've got two choices.

Look: This makes you look like a dirty mongrel in the eyes of your father.
Don't Look: This makes you look like a batty boy.
What are you going to do?


This situation happens all the time even at work, there was this gorgeous girl in a skimpy bikini walking past and my boss was eyeing me down, making sure I was working. Did I Look at the chick and lose some respect from the boss or miss out on the very rare sexy chick in a bikini (I see plenty of fat chicks in bikinis unfortunately).

Any normal man would do the same. I stared her down. Then went back to reading the paper. My job is awesome.


Time to go, the ashes are starting. I leave you with the question raised above: What do you do when your in the car with a parent and a nice looking girl walks past? Personally I go for the look despite what my parents inevitably think. Some of you probably have parents that wouldn't notice or care either way but I'm interested in hearing some other opinions especially from some Asians.

9 comments:

  1. You look of course, you just gotta be nonchalant about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are we having a soccer match on Wednesday right? same time and place?
    Because I already told the Asians that it is on that day! Just want to make sure! So are we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would look, mum would start yelling, as usual, dad wouldnt care.

    as for the first situation jordan, well done.besides i dont think ur boss would care too much, if its a guy, im pretty sure he was looking too, unless he's gay....

    ReplyDelete
  4. my parents wouldn't care if i had a look at a pretty chick! so yeah i would look, but not in a perverted way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would know how the Asians would react in this situation! they would all look!

    This also happened on my ice skating adventure a few days ago!

    I was in a bus with my asian homies, a couple of hot asian chicks were walking, me and Quan saw them, and Quan was like "Oh damn" "see that hot bitch?" I was like "yeah" and the others were like "WHERE, WHERE!"

    Also when we were at the city we saw another 2 pretty asian babes. and TQ was like, "damn!, I'll take the one with the white scarf"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tonga you need your own blog. Stop studying for a sec and go make one. It'd be a hell good read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Jordan, i made a blog :P
    www.tuesfolle.blogspot.com

    andddd yes I look when an attractive male walks by and my parents aren't lame so they wouldn't mind :D well, maybe my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jordan

    Agreed, Tonga needs to make a blog. I have considered making one myself because... well... I seem to love talking about myself XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha Finn. You'd might aswell, you'd be expanding the blogging community which is always good.

    ReplyDelete