Friday, July 10, 2009

Glory, Glory, Perth Glory

With all the excitement of a Glory match running through my veins I needed a good solid breakfast to start the day. Enter Multi-layered pancakes. Inspired by master chef to give cooking a go I cooked the obvious thing, pancakes. I wasn't man enough to finish them all, the dog got to eat 1 and a half of them. Non the less I was fueled for the day by sugary, buttery Jordan style pancakes.


They tasted better than they looked. Luckily.




But who cares about pancakes when there is Perth Glory. Today they played the new kids on the Premier League block, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Most of this will sound shit to someone who doesn't appreciate supporting a team so bare with me. After settling into our seats me and legendary Napoli manager Sir Henry Sims went off to find the spiritual food of Perth Glory. A soggy, mayonnaisey $6.90 chicken roll. It was just as good as I remembered. The crowd was pretty good and Glory got a nice welcome when they entered the pitch. Pretty early on we concede a poor goal and it starts to rain. Here I am in my Newcastle Shirt with no jumper or jacket in the rain cheering on one of my favourite teams, priceless. All in all the match was pretty scrappy with not very many good chances for Glory. The score didn't change throughout the match so we left Members Equity Stadium with the 1-0 defeat, not too bad, hoping for better against Fullham on Wednesday. Im expecting to see some of you lot at Member Equity on Wednesday. Support your local club.

The fairly large crowd.


Lastly we are raping at cricket.

7 comments:

  1. the 2nd pic of pancake looks betta than first one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. its the holidays so evryone is not looking at ur blog jordan! wait till school starts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous i love you. Said exactly what i've been thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry Jordan, the internet does not interest me that much on the holidays! I have better things to do!

    Well the first picture of pancakes looks like you put bacteria or fungi in there. THe second picture looks way better!

    Too bad Perth Glory lost! Hoping for a victory next match!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, ice skating is so fun! Yeah I went ice skating with the Asians at Malaga! I wanted to let you guys what I've been doing on the holidays!

    Sorry if you guys didn't get invited. TQ wanted this to be an all Asian thing! Well I'm sure your all enjoying the ASHES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, are we having a soccer match on Wednesday right? same time and place?
    Because I already told the Asians that it is on that day! Just want to make sure! So are we? Reply 'yes' on this blog if we are or 'no' if we are not going!

    ReplyDelete
  7. tell us a story tonga!! im pretty sure ur ice skating adventures were funny, wit ur asian friends. and is more interesting!

    ReplyDelete