Thursday, July 9, 2009

A few things.

For starters comments will be made available to our anonymous friends because I'm getting lonely.

Secondly I fell asleep during day one of the ashes and am annoyed I missed 6 wickets.

Most importantly GLORY TOMORROW. Oh how I have longed for the expensive, soggy, mayonaisy joy that is a Perth glory chicken roll. There are still tonnes of tickets available which is quite upsetting considering it's a big match against the new premier league team Wolverhampton Wanderers so if you don't have plans head down it's going to be a good night.


Lastly I want to encourage you to make your own blog. It's boring me expressing my opinions and not getting to read anyone Else's. Henry's blog is a good example but it's rarely updated. So you guys should make your own blog, it's quick, simple and it's surprisingly enjoyable to do. I just think it would be better if this was an awesome little community of people writing about things as oposed to the scribblings of a retard that this is.

7 comments:

  1. So you're not so lonely..

    Making a blog requires too much effort, and you know how lazy teenagers of this generation are ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually suprisingly easy to do. If I can do it pretty much everyone else can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont want to write pages and pages of stuff that only 3 or 4 people actually read :\

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jordan how much are tickets?

    ReplyDelete
  5. *cough* 50 bux *cough*

    http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/130042B4A7822BF3?artistid=1055564&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=11

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am the 1st anonymous on this blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perth Glory look strong this season, after signing some european based players to their team, they should do well!

    ReplyDelete