Monday, June 29, 2009

Harder Better Faster Stronger

So as your probably aware this is my third blog which in a sense is quite sad. Non the less after a bleak period of laziness I return not for you silly viewers but for me. The purpose of this blog is for me to write down my opinions, thoughts but mainly to write about football. In the long run it would be fantastic for me to end up as a football journalist so I need some practice, where better to practice than a blog. I'll get the ball rolling with some thoughts that have piled up lately.

Egypt the Confederations Cup

It's a dam shame that I was to stupid to get into the Confederations Cup. After the defeat that knocked Egypt out of the competition I was too stupid to watch the rest. USA played sensational apparently and put up when hell of a fight against Brazil who won 3-2 in the end.

Newcastle are a laughing stock

As if being relegated into the fizzy pop league wasn't enough some hilarious or mentally retarded person has decided that the team would be best suited to look like this at away games:

Theres is something deeply unsettling seeing your idol dressed up in yellow and white stripes with an expression of shear embarrassment. Seriously bananas in pajamas would think this is too yellow.

Living under a football rock

A combination of lack of football and football's deterioration forced me into a hermit like state. For an extended period of time I didn't watch any news, visit any football sites, play any football games, watch any football matches or even talk about football. The only connection I've had with football is through Newcastle's home page which is a load of shite.

Racism

A lot of us can't help it. Kia smells. I'm not going to stop saying it because he had a whinge.
I'll stop saying it if his country can do something interesting like invade Poland. Often racism just pops out of my mouth and can't be stopped. I know I shouldn't be discriminating against another Human Beings, we're on the same team! World FC represent. No progress is going to be made in civilisation if we go around assuming black people love chicken and steal bikes, Arab's bomb everything in sight and spread swine flu, Jew's would run 1000 miles for a 50 cent piece and various other hilarious sterotypicalisations. I may attempt to stop my own racist remarks, I may not.

Master Chef

Why didn't anyone tell me how good this show is? It's pure class. Watched one episode and now I'm hooked. Watching them make that food really inspired me. I may give cooking a go, after I watched last nights episode I made a stunning home made pizza. Stunning in the sense that I made it, by every other means it was mediocre. Toasted two pieces of bread, spread mayonnaise and tomato paste on it, put on some chicken and some cheese, grilled in oven for brief amount of time followed by the garnishing of pea pods, tomato and a strip of lettuce. Surprisingly enough it was pretty tasty.

Tonga
Sorry about ditching you. ^.^ The other blog was going downhill anyway.

Anonymity

Lastly comments are for registered user only because Blogger.com is awesome and you should all have an account. Well mainly it's so I can get opinions from people who aren't hiding behind an anonymous identity and to stop all the "Kia smells" and "I Hate Finn" that pop up in every post, we know Kia smells we don't need to be reminded about it.



6 comments:

  1. 1st comment, and i have to post my hilarious soccer joke.

    Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and Sir Alex Fergusson?
    Alex Fergusson will still be playing Giggs in August

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, im just kidding
    Rest in peace MJ, you've touched a generation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. fully expecting a post about my triumph

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting blog! that away kit does look pretty bad!

    ReplyDelete